If you’re reading this, it probably means that you, or somebody close to you, is…
Online Consultations – your accountant is as close as your computer
In a busy world you need to find smarter ways of working to get your important jobs done. Many people are time poor and there are jobs that never seem to get to the top of their to-do list. Lodging a tax return is a good example of this.
Most people want professional advice to help complete their tax – 70% of people according to ATO statistics. But it is hard to find the time for a one-to-one meeting.
Live tax is the solution. Live tax is an online consultation service where your accountant consults with you using your computer and your phone (or Skype service).
Live tax is full service tax preparation. A personal consultation allows us to understand your tax position and get you the best outcome.
How does it work?
- Make an appointment with an accountant
- Scan and email your paperwork*
- You log in to our computer
- We call you via phone or Skype# (your preference)
- Tax return prepared on the spot and emailed to you
- You pay your invoice, and we lodge
* paperwork is only required for complex items such as investment annual tax statements, capital gains tax documents, rental summaries from your real estate agent etc.
Skype is probably best as it gives you the freedom of using a headset and having your hands free to sort your papers.
Ready to make an appointment?
Appointments are available after hours and Saturday, but these are very popular so you need to be quick. You can book an appointment now using the Book Now button on this page.
To find out more or to book over the phone please contact the office on 1300 823 011 or send us an email and we’ll call you to arrange a time.