Melbourne Superannuation Accountants
Australia has over 440,000 self managed funds, with an average of $800,000 of assets in each fund.
More and more Australians are taking control of their super. Some of the reasons for this are:
- Choice of assets
- Freedom to invest directly, for example, in precious metals or property
- Lower fees (as a percentage of balance) than other funds
- Detailed tax planning in retirement
- Control of tax paid on death benefits
- The ability to personalise other aspects of your superannuation, such as insurance policies
Self Managed Super Fund trustees need specialised and detailed advice to make the most of the advantages of their SMSF. We have the experience to give you that advice.
Our services include:
- Establishment of Self Managed Superannuation Funds
- Preparation of annual Financial Accounts
- ATO annual tax and regulatory returns
- Advice on taxation benefits and pension strategies
- Advice on compliance matters
- Pension setup and commutation
- Limited recourse borrowing in super
The difference between a well-advised and poorly advised super fund can be thousands of dollars over the life cycle of the fund.
SMSF trustees need pro-active, skillful and detailed advice to get the most out of their fund. If your fund lodges its required returns each year but gets no strategic advice you will never reap the full benefits of having your own super fund.
If you would like to set up a super fund, or if you need advice on your existing fund please contact us for a no-obligation consultation.