We make accounting and tax simple
We make accounting and tax simple
One of these is the goal of reducing administration and spending more time on running your business. A key part of achieving this goal is having a simple and effective bookkeeping system – a system that provides you with timely and useful information for making business decisions.
Most businesses spend too much time, money or both just to keep up with their government obligations to lodge activity statements and tax returns.
We can help make your compliance tasks streamlined and hassle free so that you can focus your energy on your business, and we can put our energy into providing you with useful advice to help you pay the right amount of tax.
Below are some of the other services that we provide:
- Business tax returns and financial statements
- Business Activity Statements (BAS)
- Internal accounting, including bookkeping and payroll
- Management reports for businesses
- Catch up bookkeeping
- Tax Planning
- Sale of Business: Prepare of Vendor’s (section 52) statements for the sale of a business
- Setting up a new business
- Advice on the right business structure
- Buying a business: review of the vendor’s financial information
- ABN, TFN and ACN applications
Finding the right information quickly and easily when starting a business can help your business become a success
Successful businesses need proper planning and a team of experts to help you make more informed decisions.
We can help you:
- Decide on suitable structure for your business
- Prepare a business plan
- Register for an Australian Business Number with the ATO (ABN & TFN)
- Business name registration procedures with ASIC and the ATO if required
- Recommend and set up a record-keeping system for you
Whether you are starting or buying a business you can trust us as your advisor to help you grow business.
Getting the business structures right from the start is essential to business success and taxation planning.
Getting it right the first time is always more cost effective rather than setting wrong business entity to get it up and running without careful understanding which could result in a costly exercise in the future.
At Beyond Accountancy Services we analyse and ask the right question to determine which structures is suitable.
Business structures could be in a combination of different entities including Company, Partnerships, Trust and others in order to achieve the best outcome depending on each individual circumstances and goal.
Useful Links – business.gov.au
The government website business.gov.au has some good guides for anybody starting a business:
Before you can sell a business you need to have your financial statements and tax returns up to date and ready to provide to potential purchasers.
Your recent financial statements form part of theSection 52 Statement which a vendor selling a business is required by law to give the purchaser as part of the sale process.
The services we provide in relation to the sale of a business include:
- Lodging outstanding tax returns & activity statements
- Preparation of financial statements for a Section 52 statement
We can arrange additional services through our professional partners.
- Advertise on behalf of seller and monitor response
- Preparation of valuation of business for seller
- Negotiating with potential buyers
- Drafting a contract
Finally, you need to consider capital gains tax when selling a small business. Some small businesses can access tax concessions when selling. This could save thousands of dollars in tax, and you need to know if you are eligible.