Jarrod Rogers CPA, 3 July 2020 No... you definitely can't. ...claim your coffee machine, that…
Standard return from $198
Employees with deductions and minor investments (<5 dividends).
Complex return from $260
The higher rate will apply for the following:
- Motor vehicle claim using the log book method for the first year of a new car.
- Capital gains tax – simple. Complex gains, e.g. a sale of a property or reconstruction of lost share records will be charged at hourly rates
- Multiple trusts, managed funds or exchange traded funds (ETFs)
- Complex deductions / researching “grey-area” deductions.
- “Shoebox” method. If you bring in a pile of receipts we need to charge to sort/collate those. We recommend you do this prior to the meeting!
- Contractor with a “labour hire” payment summary.
Exact quote will be based on complexity as there is a lot of variation between businesses.
– not GST registered – from $330
– GST registered – from $484
Hourly rate work charged at $180+GST per hour.
One property, one owner $260
One property, two owners $220 each
Additional properties Add $60 per property
Tax advice fees
General tax advice for resident, individuals and businesses – $220 per hour
Specialist individual advice in relation to residency, main residence exemptions, employee share schemes etc – $330 per hour
Specialist advice in relation residency issues with companies and trusts – $1,650 minimum charge.
Advice meetings go for 45 minutes, allowing 15 minutes to write up notes.
Business tax returns – company, trust
Trading company or trust – From $1,760
Trading – Partnership or Sole Trader – From $990
Contractor / PSI company – $1,320
BAS statement (per quarter) – $180
Full bookkeeping and ongoing subscription service – ask us for a price to outsource your entire bookkeeping, accounting and management accounting function.
Investment Trusts Family trust with rental property – $880.00
Each additional rental property – $220.00
With multiple various investments – From $990
Fee from refund
Fee from refund is available via an external provider. We charge $55 incl GST to cover their fee plus admin time, plus $12 extra if there are two refunds.
Paper / posted copies
We provide an electronic service. For a printed / posted copy an extra fee of $15 applies to cover the extra admin time and postage.